I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

The Doctor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Doctor

Post by The Doctor on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:44 pm

The Doctor

“Bowties are cool.”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: It's just The Doctor if you don't mind, and don't ask who for Rassilion's sake. Humans always do that.
Nicknames/Aliases: 'Theta Sigma' seems to be common. Sometimes 'John Smith'.
Age: 'Twelve hundred and something, I think.' (Around 1200 or so.)
Home Town: Galifrey

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Time-lord
Sexual Preference: Mainly hetero
Marital Status: Single (Well, there's River, but...well that's complicated.)
Nationality: Galifreyan
Ethnicity: British
Eye Colour: A deep color of green
Hair Colour: A dark shade of brown
Defining Features: A huge chin
Face Claim: Matt Smith

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: Although The Doctor isn't exactly the most...efficient planner. He rarely ever thinks ahead, usually just letting the time vortex wind guide him, which is why he often ends up at the most random of places, at the most random of times. Despite this, he always aims to help, in anyway he can. He can easily make friends, and (Usually because of his vast knowledge of the universe and it's inhabitants) can easily find ways to fit into societies, which is why he can blend in, even when in the far past or the distant future. He is able to detect the emotions of those around him, even more so when he's close to them in terms of relationship. Despite all of these positive aspects, there are some negative ones, as well. He often lets curiosity guide him more than anything else, and this often endangers himself, and those around him. He is also prone to be alone. All of his companions have either left him, or had something bad happen to them, which usually leaves him alone. He can also get quite dark at times, even morbid, although he always aims to help and comfort those around him. He does not believe in weapons.

Skills and Talents: While not exactly the most proficient in the medical area, despite his well-known alias, The Doctor is extremely smart. He has a vast knowledge on the universe and all of it's inhabitants. He is also a good engineer, being able to make several repairs to the Tardis and numerous other machines and vehicles. He has also learned how to operate and pilot the Tardis, without ever reading the handbook or getting any instruction. He is also a considerable marksman (With his Sonic Screwdriver).
Powers: The Doctor's most notable 'power' is his bodies ability to 'regenerate', meaning that if he ever gets 'killed' or extremely close to death, his cell's will repair themselves, and rebuild his body, although the outcome is 'a gamble', in terms of appearance. He also has two hearts, which means if his heart ever gets damaged, he has another one prepared and ready. This also protects him from most heart diseases.

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Other Important Figures: His companions
History:
What do you get when you mix time-travel, Sherlock Holmes, and a troubled past?

The Doctor, of course!

He can be classified as a renegade, and is often referred to as one. Although he can't imagine why one would call him that...besides the fact that he stole a TARDIS, (That's Time And Relative Dimensions In Space) and escaped the area. And this was all in his first incarnation! After leaving Galifrey, he voluntarily chose to spend time on Earth, and chose it as the place of his exile during his third incarnation. He even owned property there, and chose to favor Great Britain as a frequently visited spot. It was here that he picked up his affinity for taking companions along on his adventures. He started to fight evil and injustice.

Eventually, he started to deal more with space, rather than just staying on Earth all the time. Of course, he knew that he was potentially endangering his companions by taking them to different dangerous planets and time periods, and he often got captured or pitted against evil forces, causing him to save different planets and sometimes even the entire universe multiple times.

After loads and loads of regenerations, he is now in his eleventh incarnation, and is traveling alone, due to his newest companions joining a special agency called 'SHIELD'. He is in the search of more adventures, and possibly a new companion.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: Nova
Contact Information: Through PM
Other Characters: None
How Did You Find Us? Google Very Happy

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample:
The Tardis flew round empty space, while the Doctor ran around in it frantically. He'd somehow managed to get the Tardis caught up in some massive space war, and some of the ships began to target him. He figured that they were going to shoot anything and everything that wasn't their own, which is why a few of them were flying after the Tardis, shooting at it. While The Doctor managed to pilot the Tardis good enough so that it dodged most of the lasers, it got hit by a few of them. He ran over to the door of the Tardis, and opened it, knowing that the Tardis always protected him, which is why he was able to look out into deep space. The Tardis had a special shielding system that created a sort of air-bubble around it, meaning that no matter where it was, someone could look out from it, and still be fine. This included space, and the time-vortex. He opened his mouth to say something, before shutting the doors as soon as a laser came from one of the ships.

A large boom noise erupted, as another laser (This one seemed like a missile. Can you believe these people? A space missile! How cheeky.) crashed into the ship. "That one didn't sound good..." He said to himself, flipping a few levers and buttons, before looking at the Tardis' monitor to check how it was doing. "Finally! We're going into force travel mode...come to think of it...why didn't I think of this earlier?" He said, before shaking the thought off, and listening to the familiar sound that the Tardis made when it was traveling.

Whirr....Whirr...Whirr...

He looked out the doors again. The Tardis was getting flung through the Time-vortex. Good. He was traveling through time. Another familiar sound that sounded like an enormous Boom! erupted, as he gasped for breath. "Finally, some peace and quiet..." He said, opening the doors to look outside. It seemed that he'd landed in present day...well, there was no present day. It seemed he'd landed in his present day, a different time...

He was startled as a figure dressed in red zoomed by, with a Thwipp! sound.

...Or a different dimension?

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
The Doctor

£ : 3944

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doctor

Post by Svetlana Orlova on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:10 am

Welcome to SHIELD, Doctor.

Your title is EMH Team Member and this position will report to Deputy Director Maria Hill.
Your base salary is what was previously discussed with you, however you are eligible for
bonus upon satisfactory completion of the first 90 days of employment and based on
completion of missions. Your employment with the agency can be  terminated at any
time with or without cause and with or without notice.

Signed,

Administration

£ : 6945

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top