I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Hope (no last name)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hope (no last name)

Post by Hope on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:34 am

Hope

“Its not the wings that make the angel”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Hope
Nicknames/Aliases: Street rat, Little wings and Angel
Home Town: New York

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Mutant
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: American
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: brown
Defining Features: Pair of angel wings  on her back.
Face Claim: Mackenzie Foy

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: Hope is a kind girl she will help in anyway she can but she is also very scared of ever person that she ever meets. She doesnt trust anyone that doesnt have a physical mutation like herself because she knows thats the only way she can tell if they are like her or not. She doesnt belive people who say they have powers like she does.

Hope is very scared of most things and also very quiet she doesnt speak much ever since the incdent with the scary men with guns. She picks pockets and will still sweet talk her way out of it but other then that she doesnt talk much to strangers unless she notices they have a mutation like she does. But that hasnt happened ever.

Hope is also a very silly girl she will crack jokes to anyone doesnt matter if she knows them or not. She loves to play jokes and make people happy. She will do silly little dances and smile at people to make them happy. She is also very sarcastic. She will make jokes to ether make people laugh or to get them mad its all the same in Hopes head.

Hope is very good at many things. Such as running which has become one of the things she likes to do. She is always very good at sweet talking people so she doesnt get in trouble. She is very very good at picking pockets not on a major level she can simple go in and grab the person's wallet maybe take the whole thing or take some money out of it and put it back before the person sees or feels.

Hope is very shy and small. So because of this people often try to find out where her parents are or just in the plain try to help her but often they dont understand and give her to the police.

Hope since she has her wings it is hard to keep them hidden so often times the people who are hunting her or as she calls them. The scary men with guns. Will find her and try to take her in for testing. So because of this it is often very hard to go out and get money no matter how she gets it.

Because Hope grew up on the streets her speech is slower because she never had parents to teach her how to say proper words or even teach her some. So right now her speech is that of a four year old even with her being four.

Skills and Talents:
Pick pocketing. Since Hope grew up on the streets she had to learn how to pick pockets so now she is very skilled at it.

Fast. Hope had to always be fast at running because of the scary men with guns so she always had to be quick at running. So she is now very fast. Not like super speed fast but she is faster then a person who doesnt run a lot.

Sweet talking. Since hope is still young to other people she is always able to sweet talk her way out of things. So say she gets caught stealing she is able to talk her way out of getting the person to call the cops on her
Powers:
physical mutation. Hope has a physical mutation which is angel wings on the back of her well back. They are no matter how tall she shall growl will always be about two sizes bigger then her.

Flight. Her angel wings on her back let Hope fly even though she has no been able to do that as of now she will be able to fly at some point in her life. (part of her Physical mutation)

Empathy. Hope has the gift of Empathy meaning she is able to sense peoples emotions rether it be sad or happy she can sense it. If she had never felt the emotion she doesnt understand it and she can not explain how she knows this she will just be near a person and in a way sense how the person is feeling.

Healing. Hope is also gifted with the power of healing it is not known how far this goes but so far all she knows is that she can get scratchs or scrapes and it heals farely quickly other then that she has no idea just how far this power goes.

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents:N/A
Siblings: N/A
Other Important Figures: 'scary men with guns' (enmies)
History: Hope grew up on the streets she was left under a tree in new york city because of her wings. She has never known her parents or even what her real name was or is. She grew up by herself often times people would take her in for short peirody of times but not often. She is very slow at speaking which helps her in somecases but also doesnt.

For the first few years of Hope's life that she can remember she didnt have a name. So when she was five and woundering the streets she heard some lady speaking on her phone saying something about staying Hopeful. So hope thought the name was pretty so she made it her own name. So now she at least has one name. Hope.

Growing up on the streets were hard for the young girl. Having to find a way to feed herself stealing clothes and finding shelther. It was hard but she stuck though it. But one day just after about when she turned six (or about the time she says she turns six) Four men in black suits came to her. Offering her a home. Food. Clothes. Stuff Hope wanted and needed. So hope being young and not understanding. Went with them. At first it was nice. They did as they said. Gave her a home. Food. Clothes. Even friends. But then one day changed. She woke up strapped to a metal bed they had wires in her tubes of her blood. Some of her fethers.

Some of them were holding guns pointed at her incase she tried anything. She kept screaming begging them to stop. She didnt understand what was going on. These men they people were nice to her. Why were they pulling and pluking at her feathers. Why were they taking her blood. Why were they asking her questions. She didnt understand but she was scared. She screamed at them calling them the scary men with guns.

One night the mens building that she was held in was attacked and Hope was left untended. She quickly got lose and free and ran away. She does not know if the men believe she is dead or is she is alive but ether way she just hopes that the men can not come out and find her.

Now everyday of Hopes little life is her running scared that the scary men with guns would come back. She always stays hidden and keeps quiet not talking to anyone even if they did claim that they have powers like her. She wouldnt trust them. They didnt look like her. They didnt have wings. They didnt look werid like she did. So now she will only trust people if they have a physical mutation because thats the only way she truly knows if they are telling the truth or not.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: Becca
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Wanda Maximoff
How Did You Find Us? Been here for a bit

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: Hope looked around screaming. The men were pulling at her wings again. She was scared why were they pulling at her wings. She screamed. One of the men put something into her arm making her feel relaxed but knowing this wasnt how she truly felt. She whimpered softly and looked at one of the men. "Why?...Why you hurt me?" She asked the man tears falling her body shaking with pain and with fear. she didnt understand this she didnt understand any of this.

"Oh sweetie. Hope is it? Thats what you call yourself yes? We are doing this to help you. We are going to make you stronger and then if you are helpful we will give you everything you ever wanted. But if your not these men will shoot you." Hope whimpered not understanding what was going on what did they men by shoot her? Where they gonna hurt her more. Where they gonna kill her? Is that what shoot her ment? They were gonna kill her?

"But I did nothing to you..." She spoke slowly her words sullered from the drug they put in her. She whimpered terrfied. "I not hurt you. Why you hurt me? Why hurt me to help me" She whimpered again as she felt herself blacking out more and more. Her eyes slowly falling as she fell back to sleep she heard the men laugh and say one more then before she passed out.

"Because you are a freak and freaks deserve to feel pain. You are nothing more then a mutant".

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Hope

£ : 4060

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hope (no last name)

Post by Phil Coulson on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:39 am

Subject Hope, has been added to The Index.
Agents have been dispatched to the subject's residence to
assess the situation. When encountered, proceed with
caution when approaching subject and call for backup.

Subject is known for the following abilities:

• Flight

Phil Coulson
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 6608

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top