I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

No-one to hear you scream... // Wanda Maximoff

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No-one to hear you scream... // Wanda Maximoff

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:36 am

Pietro was curled on the thin mattress of his cot, lightly dozing, when giant hands seized him and pulled him to his feet, ignoring his yelp of pain, though the wounds were closing, his feet were still raw and bloody from the tests he'd been put through no less than a week ago, being forced to run around tank after tank, for want of a better name of it, on different sharp floors, unable to stop for fear of whatever material he had been trapped on would gouge his feet into oblivion. He'd been forced to run until his feet were shreds, and then, only then, would they open the door and let him out. He'd limped back to his cell, leaving bloody trails across the floor, even through the thick swathes of bandages. What new terror had they prepared for him today?

He was dragged, barely resisting, from his cell, and pushed along the corridor. He no longer glanced into his sister's cell, he didn't trust himself. He had to stay strong for the both of them, sacrificing what spirit and flesh he had left for his ssister's sanity. He padded solemnly on, not even needing to lift his head from the blood-stained cement. He knew where he was going. It was ingrained into his memory, driven there forever. It wasn't like he'd ever leave this hell hole. He began to turn, but a sharp jab in the side with a cattle prod kept him moving. He looked up, confused, then stopped dead. The only exit left on the corridor was the pristine white door at the end, the entrance to the Pit. The worst place of all. The Viewing Theatre. This was where he was taken so they could test new drugs on him, recording their findings, watching through the glass, peering at him as he thrashed and screamed as much as he could, flailing in an attempt to escape, but he never succeeded.

He turned and attempted to run back the way he'd came, but the agents seized his sleevless lab-rat shirt and dragged him forwards, reminding him of his oath. He did this for his sister.
Pietro Maximoff

£ : 5680

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No-one to hear you scream... // Wanda Maximoff

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:51 am

Wanda was sitting in her cell her head pounding just from looking at nothing but the walls around her. She sighed softly and looked around seeing her brother being taken somewhere she got up and whimpered. "Pietro" she whispered but he didn't look at her. She sighed and sat back down tears falling why wouldn't her brother ever look at her. Why was he always taken out but never her she was confused.

A while later two men came in and looked at her telling her they had something they had to check out. She sighed and got up sorta almost glad to be leaving her cell. She followed them not even trying to run off she was so sick of being stuck in her cell it was driving her insane seeing the same thing over and over. She missed her brother why wouldn't they let her see him. She sighe and just followed the two men slowly biting her lip and staring at the ground as she walked.
Wanda Maximoff

£ : 5821

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:02 am

Pietro shut his eyes and hid his face in his shirt and he was dragged through the door into the viewing theatre. He knew what was waiting for him.

He yelped as he was thrown forward onto the hard tile floor. He'd seen this floor once too many times. He huffed out a mocking breath of laughter as he noticed it was still as pristine white as always. He wondered how long it had taken them to clean off all the blood from the last time he was beaten up in here. A long time, he judged, looking up at the leering face of the white-coated agent from a few weeks ago. He'd been on patrol duty and had walked past his cell when he'd seen Wanda last, but now (obviously) he was on 'cut up the test subject' duty. And, checking the trolley, Pietro confirmed it was one of those days, glimpsing the scalpels shining brightly in the light from above, and maybe with some drugs thrown in as well, there were a couple of syringes filled to the brim lying innocently on the steel as well.

He sighed and stood, slowly, lethargically, to meet the sneer of the agent. "Do your worst," he spat, not resisting as the two guards manhandled him to the table and buckled him down, fitting leather straps around his ankles, wrists and one across his tongue as well, so he couldn't bite it as he screamed. They wouldn't want that to happen to their litle plaything, now, would they?
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:07 am

Wanda was taken to a room not that big with some sort of chair she was confused what were they gonna do to her but then she noticed there was no drugs not even one. They made her sit in the chair and they only but straps around her hands and legs not doing anything to fully cover there hands so she figured they didn't think she wouldn't want to get out. She watched as a man started to hook wires up to her.

She watched as they started to turn the things around her own and she watched as her heart beat came to life. We're they just gonna analyze her. Maybe she couldn't tell. She sighed and watched as they just watched her for a bit she was confused were they waiting for something? She didn't know and she didn't think she even wanted to know so she just say still like a good girl believing that maybe after this they would let her see Pietro. So she stayed quiet.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:16 am

"We start small, yes?" The agent leered, holding a syringe and holding it vertically, squeezing outt a tiny drop before shaking it to the ground and gripping Pietro's arm, making a vein bulge. Pietro watched, forcing himself to relax, he knew it would only hurt more if he struggled; there was even the chance that the needle could break off into his arm.

As the agent removed the needle, Pietro frowned. Nothing. He waited. Still nothing. He felt the plunge of the second needle into his other arm, and the clatter of the two empty syringes into a metal bin.
"The first? It slows your heartrate somewhat. We can't have you bleeding everywhere and missing out on all the fun, can we?" The agent grinned and Pietro's eyes widened as he spoke again. "The second should be taking effect around about... now."

Pietro's body arched as he screamed, the burning sensation flaring up across his body, searing through his veins and causing him to shake uncontrollably with every wave of fresh pain.

Eventually the liquid fire began to die down, and Pietro could hear again. He could hear his own sobs echoing around the room, all the way up to the viewing balcony and the one-way mirror that prevented him from seeing who was up there. The cackle of the agent was loudest of all though, he was obviously enjoying this way too much. "Oh, we're just getting started." He grinned, like a shark.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:21 am

Wanda was sitting there then she heard a loud scream her eyes widen. "Pietro?" She called knowing it was her brother screaming she started to try and move around trying to get up. "What are you doing to him?!" She yelled her voice loud. What were they doing to her bratwurst. She was trying to get free but not being able to move enough to get free. "What are you doing to him!" She yelled loudly and looked at the agents who just watched all the machine some of them telling her to calm down.

She wouldn't she wanted to see him and now. What were they doing to him. Why were they hurting him. Had he done something they disliked. Was Pietro in trouble. She was terrified they were harming her twin to much. She wanted to see him. She wanted to see him now. Her eyes went red as her hands started to glow she wanted her brother. She wanted to see him. She wanted her brother to be safe. She cried out for him. She cried out for Pietro. Whimpering when the agents started trying to hold her down.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:32 am

Pietro's sobs died down and his breathing regulated and he glared up at the agent.
"Still defiant, are we? We'll soon change that," came the cackle, as the whitecoat twirled a small scalpel.
"Let's see how fast you heal. Should be pretty quick, shouldn't it, with all the things we've done to you, you little lab rat."

Pietro attempted to grunt an insult through the leather strap, but all he got was a meaty hand across the face from one of the guards. His head snapped to the side and he forced out a muffled "Ow.", cricking his neck in response.

Pietro's face twitched as the scalpel began to slice into his skin, but all he let out was a low whine. The syringe of fiery liquid had slightly numbed his body, but the pain was coming back all too fast.
"Playing strong, are we?" the agent sneered, then began to cut deeper, drawing a high-pitched, keening wail from Pietro's throat, unbidden. "Let's see how 'Hercules' bleeds..." He chuckled, as did the two guards, and Pietro tipped his head back, fighting back tears that weren't solely brought on by pain. I'm sorry, Wanda. I'm sorry.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:40 am

Wanda kept screaming and then her eyes went bright and her hands glowed brightly and the straps holding her in flew apart. All the agents around her flew backwards hitting the wall. She growled and got the wires off of her. "WHERE IS HE!" She yelled at one of the agents her eyes bright red now as the agent floated into the air. The agent just weakly pointed in a direction and Wanda ran. Her feet hitting the floor. She ran to a door that was pure white she thought her brother was in she took a breath and her eyes glowed. Her hands flew up and then the door flew off the hinges.

Her eyes searched till she saw her brother she growled and threw the men back screaming. "DONT TOUCH HIM" she walked froward looked around getting her surrondings in "YOU HURT HIM!" Her screams echoed and the men eyes widen as Wanda threw him into the wall. Her other hand pointed to her brother letting his straps come off as Wanda slowly made her way to her twin.

Wanda looked at him kissing his forehead "Pietro" her voice quiet now. She nuzzled against him for a moment and looked at the thing fully of the drugs. She growled and pointed her hand at it shooting it back all the vials and such breaking. She looked at the man and growled "you hurt my bratwurst" she hissed at him her hands shaking with anger as her fingers glowed with red. She looked at Pietro making sure he was safe. She looked back at the men her hand rasing as the man raised up no mercy in Wandas eyes. "You hurt him" she growled.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 am

Pietro's breath came in short gasps, tears rolling freely down his cheeks, his voice harsh from screaming as the agent continued his 'tests', when all of a sudden the door flew off its hinges and Wanda stormed in, her screams echoing around the large room. His straps flew off but all he could do was attempt to steady his breathing.

"Wanda..." he whispered, attempting to catch her hair as she turned away, but his hand-eye co-ordination was atrocious and he missed by several inches.
"Nyet, Wanda, please..." He sat up, slipping a bit as he tried to steady himself but laid a hand in a pool of his own blood, but rectified his mistake, wiping his hand on his shirt, leavng a dark red hand print swiped across the mucky white material, then staggered over to Wanda.

"Nyet, zaychik." He reached for her shoulder and attempted to turn her around, tried to break her concentration. "Let them go. They hurt me against my will. It was my choice. I let them, zaychik. Zaychik, nyet. Come back to me."

His voice cracked as he pleaded. "Wanda, zaychik. Do not become the killer. You are not like them. Show mercy." He coughed harshly into his fist. "Zaychik..."
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:00 am

Wanda spun around looked at him her eyes soften she quickly threw the agent and the two guards out of the room blocking the door with anything she could see. She walked to him and held him close to his chest. She whimpered "why would you let them do this to you. bratwurst Are you sure you are not drugged maybe they drugged you as well" she whispered softly and kissed his forehead. Her eyes went back to normal slowly. She nuzzled against him and slowly moved him onto the floor not wanting him to sit there in his own blood. She ran a hand though his hair. "Why would you let them do my tests on you. These are my tests in the one who gets the drugs I've always been the one to get tested like this not you" she whimpered.

She looked at the door way and growled making sure it was strong enough to hold all those agents out. She looked around and frowned she ripped off her badges of her hands and wrapped them around the parts of him that were bleeding her now bare hands shaking a lot. "I heard you scream. They wouldn't tell me what they were doing to you so I wanted to see for myself" she whispered curling into him "I thought they were gonna...gonna" she whimpered softly and nuzzled against him more

"I hated it hates hearing you scream you sounded like you were in so much pain I had to come find you" she whispered softly and looked around seeing if there was anything to help stop the bleeding. She kissed his cheek softly tears rolling down her own cheeks.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:10 am

"I am not drugged, zaychik." Pietro smoothed her cheek and allowed her to set him on the floor, leaning into her. "I told them to give your tests to me. You are always so weak when you are brough back, Wanda, I could not allow it. Weeks ago, when we were together, I allowed them to take you if I had your tests. They agreed."

Pietro winced as the bandages touched his wounds, but cradled her face in his hands. "Oh, zaychik. I am sorry. So, so sorry. I did not know why they did that, I would have fought harder if I had known," he bowed his head in shame.

"I couldn't let you go through it forever." Pietro scrubbed away a tear with the corner of his bloodstained shirt. "I had to do something. You are everything to me." He brought her close, ignoring the throbbing from his many wounds. They would heal. Eventually. "They would not dare kill me. They are too frightened of you, little sister. You would tear down the facility..." he attempted to joke, but laughing brought up flares of the fire serum that still glowed in his veins.

"I am sorry, Wanda." Pietro bowed his head and held her close, unable to find anything else to say, his voice harsh from all the screaming. He muffled a cough and stroked her cheeks, wiping away the tears.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:17 am

Wanda held him close her eyes red as she grew anger wanting to hurt someone her voice was filled with anger "I'll hurt them so badly" she hissed and curled into him looking at him frowning. "You can not take my tests and your own it will kill you. I am taking my tests back I am use to these I am use to the drugs and the way they feel bratwurst" she whispered and ran a hand though his hair. She looked at him and sighed. "You are in pain...I wish they had something to stop it" she whispered softly.

She laughed weakly and made him look at her "non of this is your fault okay. These are my tests not your." She told him "I am meant to take these and deal with the pain not you" she sighed and ran a hand down his cheek her scar Ed hands running down his cheek just holding him. "I don't know how long that door shall hold" she whispered softly as she sighed. She looked at his wounds frowninng wishing she could heal them.

She looked at him and kissed the top of his head. "Do not take my tests ever. I am the one who is use to it not you bratwurst" she whispered and tears fal "plus they let me see you if I'm good...but they most likely will somehow tie my hands up for a while now..." She sighed and ran a hand though his hair. "I won't let them harm you again Pietro I promise I won't let you take my tests" she told him sighing softly as she looked down at her brother.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:28 am

"You will not hurt them, zaychik. It will only ruin our chances." Pietro stroked her hair to soothe her. "I can take them, zaychik, and I am going to continue taking them. They will take my authority over yours as I am older. It will not kill me, Wanda. I swear. I will kill them first." he kissed her forehead and curled a strand of her hair around his fingertip. "I am fine, Wanda. I had worse three, four days ago. It takes more than a few scratches to faze me, you know that, zaychik."

"They are my tests now, zaychik, they are logged onto my file for good. I can deal with the pain, 'tis only temporary. I heal faster than you, you know that." he tooke her hands in his and kissed her fingers. "I care not how long it holds, but when it comes down, you are not to fight them, understand me? It will ruin our chances."

"As I said, zaychik, they are my tests now, and I am used to them as well. If I complete them all, which I can do faster than you, we will see a lot more of each other. If you surrender to them when the door comes down, they will not. I will see to it. I swear." Pietro kissed her forehead again. "They will not harm you. I do not care about me. I care only about you, I could not live with myself, knowing what you go through. I can cope, zaychik."
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:35 am

Wanda whimpered and looked t him but nodded knowing it was no use she touching his cheek and cried softly. "You shouldn't have to take all the tests..." She whispered and watched him holding onto his hands looking at the door biting her lip. "I do not want them to keep testing you they have to test me at some point or another or they won't know how I will react to these drugs." She whispered softly and held him,

"I will only go quietly if they promise that I get to see you after your done these tests..." She whispered holding his hands and leaned against them just needing to know he would be ok. "You never look at me when you walk by....you never speak to me..." She whimpered "I missed you I never got to see your face for so long" she whispered softly and curled into him. "I want to see you more often" she sighed softly.

She held him not tight enough to hurt him but just enough. "Your such a dumbass some days bratwurst" she whispered softly a small smile on her face "you shouldn't have taken my tests from me..." She sighed and kissed his hand just holding it tightly. "I am so so sorry...this is my fault..." She hid her face "this is all my fault...." She shut her eyes letting a tear slip just wanting to relax with her brother.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:43 am

"I want to, zaychik." Pietro murmured, wiping away her tears. "They don't want to know how each of us responds, they just want to know how the human body responds and how the superhuman body responds. There's nothing special about us, except that we're thee only superhumans that survived the experiments, so they have no-one else to test it on."

"You will, I know it." Pietro kissed her hands, wrapping his arms around her and kissing the crown oof her head. "I am sorry, zaychik. I was just afraid you would know what I was doing if I looked at you. I was not in the best condition. I did not want you to worry about me. I can take care of myself."

"I may be a dumbass," Pietro smiled half-heartedly, "But I'm the dumbass getting you away from this." He gripped her hands tightly, looking her in the eyes. "It is not your fault, zaychik. I swear. Not your fault, understand? Not your fault." He kissed her cheek and wiped away her tear, holding her to his chest.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:54 am

Wanda held onto him sighing softly. He nuzzled against him. "You are so weak Pietro" she whispered and bit her lip. She was so scared for him. "They should have let you rest between your tests" she sighed and held onto him. She sighed softly and looked down running her hands though his hair. "I don't care what you look like I was so scared you hated me..." She whimpered and looked at him. She kissed his forehead sighing

"I wish I could take care of you better..." She sighed softly and held him crying softly "it is my fault bratwurst if I had woke up sooner you wouldn't have to take my tests and yours." She sighed softly and looked at him she heard the door start to crack and she quickly moved her hand her eyes flashing red as she held the door wanting more time with her brother.

She sighed softly and looked at him "I missed you well you wouldn't look at me bratwurst" she whispered softly and sighed. "I hate this I wish we were free I wish we were out of here" she whispered softly so no one but Pietro could hear her. "Do you think they will ever stop testing stuff of you" she looked at him touching his cheek biting her lip as she just wanted to stay here and not let him do more tests.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:01 am

"I am fine, little one." Pietro kissed her forehead. "They let me rest. I have more energy than you, remember?" He smiled and curled her hair aroundd his fingers. "I could never hate my zaychik. What reasoning would I have behind it?"

"You are taking care of me magnificently, Wanda." Pietro promised, wiping away hher tears and holding her close. "It is not. You are not to blame, and you could not have changed itt. I still would have made the bargain." He gently pulled at her hand. "Let them come, zaychik."

"I missed you too, and I hate this too, but we will be soon. Just let them in and then this can be over quicker. Okay?" Pietro reasoned, nodding to her question. "These are the final tests, they swore." Pietro smiled, trying to make her do the same. "Come, zaychik, let them in."
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:08 am

Wanda sighed and nodded slowly her eyes going red as she slowly moved the things away from the door. She leaned down and held Pietro. She kissed his cheek crying softly. "I want you to be safe Pietro....hearing you cry out it killed me inside..." She sighed softly and held onto him looking at him and playing with his hair just holding him and relaxing before the agents told her or made her move away from him.

"Stay safe for me ok bratwurst" she whispered "if you leave me here I'll come find you and smack you" she laughed weakly. She nuzzled against him. "Please don't leave me here alone I wouldn't be able to do this by myself...." She sighed and held onto him kissing his cheek once more tears stopping so the agents didn't see her crying. She just bit her lip and his her face in his neck. "I don't want you to go though this pain but if it makes me see you quicker I will deal with it ok..."

She sighed softly and looked at the door waiting for the agents waiting for them to walk in. She sighed softly and kissed the top of his head holding him. She ran a hand though his hair looking down at him. "I'm sorry I much such trouble Pietro..." She whispered softly and held onto him taking his hands in hers making sure he wasn't hurt anywhere else that she didn't see.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:32 am

"I will be safe, I swear, zaychik, and I am sorry you had to hear that." Pietro held her close and rocked her back and forth, humming again. He halted when he heard what she said next.
"Why would I leave you, zaychik? You know I could not leave you if I tried." Pietro looked hurt and could not think why she would believe that. He hushed her as she cried and stroked her hair soothingly. "Shhh. I will be all right."

Pietro looked over her head at the door. "Shh, don't look. Look at me, okay?" He smiled fondly as she played with his curls. "You are never any trouble, Wanda, understand that." He took her hands gently and pressed them to her chest. "I am fine."
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:36 am

Wanda looked down at him and smiled weakly curling into him more feeling his hands on hers she held his hand tightly. She sighed softly and looked down at him smiling "I'm just scared you will get sick of me and leave me Pietro" she whispered softly and hid her face in his chest "okay...okay" she whispered softly and looked at him set her head on his shoulders as she smiled weakly

She heard the men behind her and whimpered not wanting to be taken from her brother. She knew she had to go back so they could see each other more quickly. But she didn't want to let him go back to those tests she heard people talking bad heard guns being loaded most likely incase Wanda threw a fit again. She looked at her brother and nuzzled against him tears slipping.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 am

"Shhhh. I will never do such a thing. I couldn't, zaychik." He stroked her hair soothingly, combing the strands and watched the men approach carefully.
"Hey, hey, we'll be okay, yes?" He kissed the top of her head before raising his hands in the air.
"Don't shoot! We will come quietly." He promised.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:58 am

Wanda curled into him she sighed softly and looked at the men biting her lip wishing she could ask if she could see her brother for a bit longer but she already knew the answer. She looked at Pietro and bit her lip setting her head on his shoulder for a moment more kissing his cheek "stay safe ok bratwurst" she whispered softly and held him for a moment before slowly standing up chewing her lower lip. She wanted to stay with her brother so badly but she knew she couldn't.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:01 am

"Come on, let's go." Pietro kissed her head before pushing her forwards gently. "I'm right behind you. I don't think there will be any more tests today." He watched all of the agents carefully, scrutinising them, sticking close to his sister's side.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:04 am

Wanda relaxed a bit and leaned against him taking his hand in her own looking at the agent notice one of them kept glaring at her and one looked terrified of her she couldn't help but smirk. She looked at her brother and whispered quietly "I'm pretty sure that one will be having nightmares about me for a weak" she whispered softly smiling at Pietro and setting her head on his arm just stay in close to her brother almost scared to be away from him. She woundered if the agents would let them stay together for a little bit or not.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:07 am

Pietro chuckled as he casually flipped the agents off as they were escorted along the corridors. "Probably. You are quite terrifying sometimes." he teased. "We stick together, okay?" He smiled, squeezing her hand tightly, promising he wouldn't leave her side.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top