I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:42 am

"Let me go, Wanda." Pietro scowled, even angrier at being contained further, shrugging off her arms. He threw back his head and bit his lip, flipping off to the camera before throwing himself into the camera's blind spot, just below it, where it couldn't rotate to. "I run when I want to, Wanda. Whether I am angry or if I need to blow off energy. You can't stop me. I won't let you." He glared, then leaned baack, his head hitting the wall with a dull thunk.

"I am sorry." he apologised, a tear trailing down his cheek.
Pietro Maximoff

£ : 5660

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:45 am

Wanda whimpered softly and frowned looking down and sighing softly before sitting down in front of him looking at him sighing. "No I'm sorry it's my fault I shouldn't have brought it up" she whispered and looked chewing her lower lip letting a tear fall. She never liked it when her brother got anger at her. She sighed and looked up at the camera almost tempted to break it but she couldn't. She sighed "I hate being watched every moment of every day" she sighed and looked at him smiling weakly. She wiped his tear away and sighed "I'm sorry....I didn't mean to make you upset" she whispered
Wanda Maximoff

£ : 5801

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:53 am

Pietro sat forward and pulled her to him, fighting back his tears no longer. "Forgive me, zaychik. I was wrong to snap." He ran a tired hand through his hair, the curls flopping around his fingers as he pulled at the discoloured strands. His hand dropped to his side and picked at the threadbare mattress he was sat on, pulling on and concentrating on a rip, which he fiddled with and pulled on, making it longer and wider. His other hand, he nibbled on the stubby fingernails, not focusing on anything but that, then swore as he pulled too hard at a fragment of chewed nail and the nail bed began to bleed.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:57 am

Wanda watched him and frowned pulling his hand away from his mouth "stop that you will harm yourself" she whispered softly and sighed touching his hand frowning wishing she could just heal it but knowing she couldn't she dropped it. She looked at the cell door chewing her dry lip causing it to bleed wounderingn how long it would be till they took her away from her brother. She sighed and looked back at him. "You should stop doing that to yourself it's only going to cause you harm." She whispered pointing to his bleeding finger. She took some of the bandages from her worn out hand and wrapped it around his finger sighing.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:13 am

Pietro sighed and curled up on the tiny bed in a tight ball, watching the barred door and his sister simultaneously. He wanted so badly to sleep, but the energy in his veins buzzed continually, refusing to let him close his eyes for more than a second,, keeping him awake. This was an especially long period of time between runs; maybe they wannted to torture him all the more... He held out his hand towards Wanda in a silent plea for comfort, he knew she'd understand. He began to bite at his nails again butt stopped, remembering her request.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:17 am

Wanda watched him and laid back beside him grabbing his hand and sighing holding it tightly "do you want to run for a bit and then try to sleep I dont mind...they will probley come to get me soon and I want you to be able to sleep tonight bratwurst" she whispered softly and ran her fingers though his hair hating seeing him like this. "They shouldn't do this to you. They should let you run and sleep" she sighed softly and heard footsteps coming with keys jingling knowing that they were coming to get her she held onto her brother shutting her eyes and hoping Pietro couldn't hear the men coming to take her back to her cell.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:24 am

Pietro held her hand tight, too tired mentally to argue, just agreeing, it was easier. He relaxed into her touch, his eyes sliding shut before they flew open at the sound of footsteps and the jangle of keys. He bolted upright, shooting in front of his twin, backing her gently into a corrner, covering her all the time with his own body. He wasn't going to let them take her again without a fight, a real, good, Maxdimoff-style fight. He could take them, he was sure of it. He would take them, whether he was capable of it or not. He had to defend his right to be with his sister. Survival of the fittest, though that was probably not how the agents were going to see it.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:27 am

Wanda watched him and grabbed his hand "Pietro please as much as I wanna stay here you know they are gonna find a way to take me back they always do" she sighed and stood up making him look at her "just try to sleep okay promise me you will try to sleep...I'll find a way to see you soon ok..." She whispered and watched as the agent started to open the cell door. She let a tear fall and she kissed her brothers cheek "please don't need get hurt I don't want you to get hurt trying to keep me here" she looked at the agent and couldn't help but whimper and almost want to beg to have more time with her twin.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:31 am

"They shan't take you, Wanda." Pietro refused, blocking the agent's path to his twin. "And if they knock me out, it is good, because I shall sleep at last." He smiled half-heartedly, then raised his arms in a defensory position, ready to change to attack the second the agent came through the door. "I got you covered." He squeezed her hand, then let go, apprehensively watching the door.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:34 am

Wanda let a tear slip watching her twin she sighed and shook her head and watched as the agent just walked in already having some sort of device ready to harm Pietro. She sighed and turned away shutting her eyes not wanting to watch. She wished her brother wouldn't always try to keep her here even if she wanted to stay here she knew it would only cause her twin harm. She looked at Pietro and bit her lip just waiting.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:39 am

"It will be alright, zaychik." Pietro murmured soothingly, lowering his arms and bending his knees to run.

His eyes swept over the agent swiftly, calculatingly, then he ran forward to disarm them, ducking low and swiping at the legs first, hoping so hard that he'd got enough momentum to not be visible as he ran.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 am

The agent watched the boy and groaning as he fell dropping his weapon. He looked at the girl and growled. Wanda whimpered and watched her brother or tried to. She looked at the agent and bit her lip. Wanda let her hand go up letting the weapon float up not allowing him to be able to reach it. The agent growled and looked at Wanda trying to grab his weapon to knock the boy out but not being able to reach it. Wanda bit her lip chewing it as her eyes stayed red and her hand glowed.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Pietro paused at the door, looking proudly at his sister, then sped off again, bouncing off the walls off the room, fists flying out at opportune moments at the agents, always making sure Wanda was okay, thumbing some hair out of her face before zooming off again. The wallss were harsh on his palms, but he ignored the pain and focused on his objective: defeat the agent. And if they were accidentally injured beyond the point of unconsciousness, well, it wasn't a great disappointment if it did happen.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Wanda smiled at her brother and looked at the door seeing more agents she bit her lip her other hand flew up her eyes going more red. She shot the men back and shook her head. The agent laying down growled at the twins and kept trying to ether grab his weapon or somehow trip the other twin. He shook his head and looked at the other agents growling. Wanda bit her lip and looked at her brothers blur she had to focus on keeping the weapon up or knocking the other agents back she smirked a bit. Would they leave would they finally- Wanda fell to the ground a agent had shot her with a sleep dart as Wanda called them. She was knocked out the weapon she had been keeping up fell. She hit the floor with a loud thud
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:35 am

Pietro frowned as the door flew open but grinned proudly as the agents flew backwards, giving a small smile to Wanda before continuing on his mission, throwing blows everywhere he could reach before he glimpsed his twin slump.

Pietro howled in fury and flew around the room like a whirling dervish, snatching at the weapons and attempting to land a few more blows before returning to the corner and crouching over his sister, his angry, ice-blue eyes flicking between his twin's limp form and the agents, protecting her from any more harm.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:43 am

The agents watched the boy and frowned walking to him "you wouldn't want her to know we had to hurt you to would you so move away so we can take her back to her cell" the agent growled and tried to move the boy holding his weapon invade he had to hurt him. The agents crossed their arms some of them growling at the figure of Wanda. And some of them just shaking there heads at the boy growling.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:51 am

Pietro brushed Wanda's hair away from her forehead carefully, pressing a kiss to her temple, glaring at them all, not trusting them. He then turned and slowly stood and pointed the weapon at them all, one by one. "I let you take her, you do not test on her? You give me the tests instead?" He looked them all in the eyes.
"You swear? On your mothers' lives? All the tortures, you give them to me?" he waited for an answer.
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:56 am

The agents laughed softly and shook their heads "she would be able to practice and some of the tests are designed for her but fine little boy we will give you all her tests." He laughed and smirked walking to Wanda and pulling her up over his shoulder. "But she is gonna know something if we don't take her out of her cell and with out of her tests you won't get to see her a long time. Because we trust her more then you" they laughed and smirked "but we swear boy"
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:59 am

Pietro sighed in relief, moving to stop the agent but then reluctantly moving aside, trailing his fingers along the braids still twisted into his twin's hair. He threw the weapon down at the other agents' feet and watched them go. Wanda would definitely suspect something, but that risk he was definitely willing to take if she didn't have to complete those tests. And he didn't need to see her. He just needed to kow she was safe.
"Wait!" he called after them. "Please, let me sleep."
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:03 am

The agent turned and chuckled and nodded to some other agents who took Pietro by his arms. The agent tossed Wanda into her cell which woke her up but she just whimpered. The agents chuckled and turned starting to walk Pietro to were they normally took him to run the first agent who had walked in went in the cell and grabbed his weapon and locked Wandas cell door looking at her with a evil smirk.
Wanda Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:12 am

Pietro bowed his head as theey walked him out. He hoped he'd done the right thing, he'd never forgive himself if he hadn't, if he'd made everything worse. He probably had made everything worse, as well, but there was nothing he could change about that now. He'd done it, and it couldn't be undone. He just hoped his actions wouldn't have awful consequences for his sister. He didn't care what they did, just so long as his little sister was all right, his zaychik was safe. He glanced up as he passed Wanda's cell, then looked back at the ground, watching his bare feet scuff against the cement.

-END-
Pietro Maximoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top