I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Pietro Maximoff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pietro Maximoff

Post by Pietro Maximoff on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Pietro Maximoff

“My feet hurt from kicking so much ass. Run.”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name:Pietro (Django) Maximoff
Nicknames/Aliases: Quicksilver, Speedy
Home Town: Sokovia

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human (Mutant)
Sexual Preference: Biseuxal
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Sokovian
Ethnicity: Sokovian
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Dark Brown (though with streaks of white as experiments continue)
Defining Features: N/A
Face Claim: Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: Pietro cares a lot about his sister and is not afraid to confront anyone in her defence. He is rather headstrong and cocky, most of the time speaking before he thinks, which can get him into a lot of trouble with the wrong sort of people. He doesn't care for anyone's opinions if they seem 'wrong' to him, but he will listen to Wanda if she tries to reason with him.

Skills and Talents: N/A
Powers: Super speed, increased metabolism

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: Magda (Mother, Dead)
Django Maximoff (Foster father, dead)
Marya Maximoff (Foster mother, dead)
Siblings: Wanda Maximoff (Twin sister, alive)
Other Important Figures: N/A
History: Pietro Maximoff was born in the Eastern European country of Sokovia twelve minutes before his sister, Wanda. At the age of ten, while having dinner with their family, a shell hit their apartment building, which trapped the twins and killed their parents. When a second shell landed near theem, they lay trapped in rubble for two days waiting for it, reading all the time the name inscribed on the surface, Stark. The traumatic experience brought the twins together but also gave them a hatred and distrust of America, especially of Stark. Because of this, they dedicated much of their lives to searching for ways to bring down the Avengers; this constant rebellious activity put them on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar.

By the time the twins were adults, Sokovia was a warzone, and foreign forces frequently invaded their streets, and the two took part in various riots to drive the foreigners away. What the twins did not realise was that the riots were orchestrated by HYDRA, who had taken up residence in the country and were using the riots to cover up their illegal experiments. One day, Pietro and Wanda were approached by a HYDRA scientist, who offered them the opportunity to achieve the power needed to drive war out of Sokovia. Pietro convinced the sceptical Wanda to agree.

Along with some other volunteers from the town, the twins underwent a series of tests where they were exposed to energy from the Sceptre, which had fatal effects on the others. However, the two experienced exceedingly different effects. The power of the sceptre unlocked supernatural powers within the pair; Wanda found mental powers wiithin herself, and Pietro attained superhuman speeds.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: Fliss/Flissy
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: None
How Did You Find Us? I was bored and looking for great RP sites. And I found one! [This one]

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: Roleplay Sample: Pietro let out a short bark of laughter as he sped through the streets and out of the city into the forest beyond, relishing in the cooling wind that whipped his hair into frenzied curls, mussing them up to the point where, if he suddenly stopped, it would look like he had been electrocuted.

He let out a yelp of indignant surprise, however, as his run was cut short and he stumbled, the shock jolting him back to reality. He slowed and cursed, looking backwards at the path he had made; a cleverly camouflaged tree root lurked there, and Pietro was sure it was cackling in glee at having tripped him up. He'd have to limp back home and hope it fixed itself soon, otherwise his sister would give him hell for being reckless and not looking where he was going. He grunted as a sharp spike of pain jarred his ankle as he attempted to test his weight; he wouldn't be running on that for at least a day if Wanda had a say in anything. He supposed there was nothing he could do but sit here for a while and wait for it to heal, it shouldn't take that long.

Hw was just settling himself on a large, mossy rock when a sudden crack behind him made the speedster leap up and
pivot. Nothing. He swore again under his breath. He didn't like this.
Then he made a decision.
He didn't care if he broke his ankle in the process, he was getting out of here. Now. And fast.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Last edited by Pietro Maximoff on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I broke the code; Spelling Error in Title Bar)
Pietro Maximoff

£ : 5660

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pietro Maximoff

Post by Phil Coulson on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:21 am

Hail HYDRA, Pietro Maximoff.

Your title is Test Subject and you will report to Baron Wolfgang Von Stucker.
Failure will not be tolerated in HYDRA, you are expected to perform all you tasks at
peak efficiency. Treachery and incompetence will  be met with immediate execution.

Signed,

Administration
Phil Coulson
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 7178

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum