I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Fallen Heroes // Open

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallen Heroes // Open

Post by Alexis Trevelyan on Sat May 23, 2015 3:50 pm

When the saints we see
are all made of gold

Vengeance, the righteous retribution of S.H.I.E.L.D was above to strike down with the fury of the gods against those whom had betrayed the organization, against those whom has betrayed its ideals, against the vile organization of HYDRA.

The international spy agency that used to be known as S.H.I.E.L.D may have fallen, but that did not mean all its agents simply went into hiding never to be seen again. SOme of its agents have decided to strike back at HYDRA, instead of hiding from HYDRA and governments, some have decided to extract vengeance.

Alexis Trevelyan was one of those agents, she was here for one goal only, to bring upon ruin to the traitors and villains whom tried to portray themselves as heroic saviours of the world that called themselves HYDRA.

Cut off one head and two more shall take its place? Alexis knew the story of the Lernaean Hydra, well what HYDRA forgot was if you could cauterize the stumps to stop regrowth, and Alexis intended to do something similar. She would cauterize the wound in S.H.I.E.L.D that was HYDRA.

All Alexis was waiting for was for the target to show up and for her team to seal off the area in case Alexis was compromised and the HYDRA scum attempted to escape. While Alexis was confident in her abilities, she was not willing to risk being overconfident and fucking up this missions.

As Alexis waited for the target to arrive, she started to drink, if she did not drink she might look out of place in this bar and thus raise suspicions if the target arrived.All Alexis could do now was wait and hope the target followed his schedule and came to the bar.

TAG:  
 NOTES:

Alexis Trevelyan
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 5669

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top