I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Daisy Johnson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daisy Johnson

Post by Skye on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:00 am

Daisy Johnson

“Sorry. I don't buy into the whole "this is your destiny" thing.”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Daisy Johnson
Nicknames/Aliases: Skye (chosen name), Mary Sue Poots (legal name - no longer on record), Rookie, Doctor Nugent, Melinda May, Angel-Eyes
Home Town: A small Chinese village in the Hunan Province

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Inhuman
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Ethnicity: Chinese-American
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Defining Features: ---
Face Claim: Chloe Bennet

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: A civilian new recruit and computer hacker, described as "bubbly and goofy" but "also warm, edgy and witty." It's been revealed that due to being an orphan, Skye has spent most of her life without much stability. As such she has developed a thick-skin, rarely trusting people, particularly those in authority. She often uses dry humor and sarcasm to distract and distance herself from situations and people that make her uncomfortable, or simply to lighten the mood during particularly stressful situations. Still, regardless of how protective she is of herself, Skye often sees the best in other people. Skye can also become extremely loyal to those who earn her trust, in particular Coulson's team. Soon after joining, she grew to appreciate each member of the team, and would do anything and everything in her power to help and protect them. However, should someone ever betray her or her friends, that trust is gone. Skye has been shown capable of holding her own in most situations. She is shown to be very good at improvising in stressful situations.
Skills and Talents: Master Hacker: Skye is an accomplished computer hacker with a wide range of contacts through the Rising Tide hacktivist group. On many missions, these skills are utilized for intelligence gathering and data interpretation. Phil Coulson put her in charge of the Clairvoyant mission because she "sees things in unique ways" and was a master at pattern recognition and analysis; in other words, she picks up on patterns that others do not notice.
Pickpocketing: She also had pickpocketing skills, managing to steal Michael Peterson's driving license in Los Angeles, and a set of keys from an Italian train Conductor without being noticed.
Powers: ---

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: Calvin Zabo, unnamed mother
Siblings: ---
Other Important Figures: Phil Coulson
History: Born in a small Chinese village in Hunan Province, a baby who was given the name Daisy Johnson was the daughter of an Inhuman woman possessing longevity. Her father Cal, an experienced medical practitioner, was the one who delivered her. Shortly after the girl's birth, a group of HYDRA operatives raided the village and abducted the elders, including the baby's mother. The mother was brought to Austria to the fortress of the infamous HYDRA general Werner Reinhardt. Reinhardt vivisected the woman and used her blood and organs to regain some of his youth, and left her remains to be found by the infant's father, driving him into a state of extreme rage. While the man butchered the HYDRA agents in search of his daughter, Daisy was found by a S.H.I.E.L.D. team was sent in to investigate the massacre. Designating the infant as an 0-8-4, the team was quickly killed off by the girl's father, prompting S.H.I.E.L.D. to send in a back-end team consisting of Richard Lumley, Linda Avery, and three other agents. They found the infant sleeping in the arms of the dead lead agent.

After returning to the United States, the other members of the team started to be eliminated. To ensure her safety, the baby was dropped off by Avery at the Saint Agnes Orphanage, who gave her the name Mary Sue Poots, and arrangements were made for her to be moved to different foster homes to keep her safe. The girl's father continued to search for his daughter, relentless in his search.

When she was nine she stayed with a family, called the Brodys, that Poots particularly wanted to like her, but she was soon sent back to the orphanage. Since she didn't like her legal name, she gave herself the name Skye. When she grew up and became a computer expert, she deleted all official records on her "Mary Sue Poots" identity.

Skye became obsessed with finding out the truth about her parents and eventually she ran away and joined the Rising Tide, a computer activist (Or as Skye would say, "hacktivist") group. Skye and the Rising Tide shared certain beliefs about the freedom and accessibility of information. It was through the Rising Tide, that Skye bonded and became involved with master hacker Miles Lydon.

Skye spent two years living out of her van and using her skills to reveal classified data to the public while searching for information about her parents. However, in all of her searching, the only evidence she was able to find about them was a document with all of the pertinent data redacted by S.H.I.E.L.D. It was then that she came on to the idea to infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D.

While investigating the rumors of something called "Centipede" in Los Angeles, Skye witnessed Michael Peterson's display of superpowers during an accident which would kill a normal human being. She posted video of Peterson on-line and left just enough evidence for S.H.I.E.L.D. to track her down. She met with Peterson at a local diner and advised him either to run, as she did not trust S.H.I.E.L.D.'s motivations, or to get ahead of the situation by using his abilities to become a super-hero.

However, after the meeting with Peterson, she was captured by S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Phil Coulson and Grant Ward, who were seeking out Peterson for his own safety, and taken to the Bus for interrogation. After being questioned while in the Cage, and Skye agreed to help them.

After helping S.H.I.E.L.D subdue Peterson and get him the help he needed, she accepted an invitation to join Coulson's Team, while maintaining contact with Miles Lydon and Rising Tide.

Realizing that S.H.I.E.L.D. wasn't the monstrous behemoth she originally believed it to be, Skye realized that she wanted her place in S.H.I.E.L.D. and after a harrowing incident in Malta, decided to commit herself to her training and the team, with teammate Grant Ward acting as her supervising officer.

When a hack from Miles Lydon endangered the life of "Registered Gifted" man Chan Ho Yin, Phil Coulson's team sought to bring him into custody. Tipped off by Skye, Lydon evaded capture and met up with Skye at his apartment in Austin, Texas. Coulson, fearing that Skye might turn, tasked Agent Melinda May to follow her. She confronted Skye and Lydon at his apartment and took them into custody.

While in custody, Skye tried to convince her team that Lydon was a good man who only believed in freedom of information. However, when Agent Grant Ward provided evidence that Lydon sold the information about Chan to mysterious buyers for one million dollars, she realized that he was not the man she thought he was.

Skye helped Ward extract Coulson and May when the operation to rescue Chan went bad. Afterward, Coulson gave Skye an ultimatum-- come clean with him, or be left behind. Skye decided to tell Coulson the truth about her quest for her parents and agreed to the stipulation of wearing a Tracking Bracelet, one that keeps her from operating electronic equipment, in return for being allowed to stay with S.H.I.E.L.D. In return, Coulson agreed to find out what he could about Skye's parents.

Soon after, during a visit to the Hub, Phil Coulson was as good as his word and looked up the original version of the file. Coulson was truthful when he told Skye that the document was not about her specifically, and that it was about the woman who dropped her off at the orphanage, an unnamed female S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Coulson apologized for the lack of specifics, but Skye was grateful for the information anyway.

However, Coulson was not being completely honest with Skye, as he indeed discovered more than he was willing to reveal to her until he knew more. The file itself created more questions than it answered, creating a larger mystery that Coulson wished to solve for Skye's sake. To this end, Coulson recruited Melinda May to help uncover the truth.

While Agent Victoria Hand was on-board the Bus briefing Coulson's Team and other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents on leads towards Phil Coulson's captors and plans to find him, Skye attempted to pursue a lead on the case by hacking the financial system in order to look into the finances of Vanchat. This caused a disruption to the briefing when her Tracking Bracelet locked down the Bus' computer systems. Hand's course of action to remove her from the plane was backed by Melinda May, who claimed that she was of no use on the plane. The rest of the team helped her to avoid being sequestered by S.H.I.E.L.D. and provided her with a satellite phone that she'd be able to use once.

While on the lam from S.H.I.E.L.D., she tried on her own to hack the financials but was met with similar success to her efforts on the Bus, forcing her to use social engineering to gain access to the home of Lloyd Rathman, impersonate Agent May, and force Rathman and the security guards who came to investigate to use a computer for her to divine the information she sought. After discovering Centipede Project's Mojave Desert site on her own, she was able to inform the rest of the team that she was headed over there.

After actively participating in his rescue, including the incapacitating of Raina with a right cross, Coulson finally saw fit to remove Skye's Tracking Bracelet.

Soon after, while Skye and the rest of the team visited S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy of Science and Technology, Phil Coulson and Melinda May traveled to Mexico City, Mexico, where they tracked down former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Richard Lumley, who had been involved with Skye's case and fell off the grid soon after.

Lumley told Coulson the story of that long-ago op. Soon after returning home, the other agents involved in the op began to be eliminated until only he and Linda Avery remained. Avery took steps to hide Skye in the foster care system, making sure she would never be in one place for too long, before being murdered herself.

Coulson, tiring of secrets, revealed this to Skye but feared that learning of all of the lives lost on her behalf would shatter her spirit. However, in the end, Skye's resilience surprised him. She was grateful that S.H.I.E.L.D. had protected her all of these years and now considered them to be the family that she never had.

After the mission at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy of Science and Technology, the team was informed by John Garrett about some mysterious weapon in Jamaica. The team went to the town of Negril and found the weapon. After some skirmish with the guards they managed to get the weapon on board the Bus and fly off. Once they examined the weapon, Skye was able to hack the weapon's code and track its origin to the remote town of Limoux, France.

After the mission in France, the team found a lead to the whereabouts of the Clairvoyant through Ian Quinn. Tracking a mysterious package that Quinn acquired from Cybertek Technologies, the team went undercover and boarded the train transferring the package to Quinn's care. However, the team was jeopardized by Luca Russo, and Cybertek sent operatives to neutralize the team. In the ensuing chaos, the group was separated, and only Skye and Leo Fitz were left to pursue Quinn.

The pair arrived at Quinn's compound, where Skye proceeded inside alone and was shocked to find Michael Peterson, still alive but horribly scarred. She attempted to get Peterson to escape with her, but unknown to her, Peterson was being controlled by the Clairvoyant through a Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant, and the package was actually a high-tech prosthetic leg that was subsequently attached on Peterson's limb. Skye attempted to stop Quinn, but was shot twice in the stomach. Close to death, she crawled to the door and called for help, but was unable to call loud enough. She was eventually found by Phil Coulson and saved at the last minute by her team, who sustained her condition by placing her inside of a Hyperbaric Chamber.

Shortly after being shot, the team took her to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Trauma Zentrum in Switzerland, where despite the doctors' best efforts, her injuries were too severe and there was nothing more they could do other than keep her comfortable. Desperate, Coulson decided to take Skye to the location where he was brought back from the dead. After some research, the team located a secret facility known as The Guest House. With the help of Agent John Garrett, Grant Ward's former S.O., the group managed to retrieve GH.325, a drug that seemingly regenerates damaged cells. Right after the drug was administrated, Coulson arrived warning not to give Skye the drug, as he discovered in the compound that the drug is made from the bodily fluids of a blue alien corpse hidden inside the base. After initial shock and struggle, Skye managed to recover thanks to the effects of the drug.

During Skye's recovery, the team joined forces with the Asgardian Sif in taking down Lorelei. After that situation had been dealt with, Coulson revealed to Skye the true nature of the drug, and the two decided to work together to find the secret behind it without telling the rest of the team.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: Leda
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Sherlock, Dean, Thor, Anthea
How Did You Find Us? Calypso

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: The declining of yet another offer from the hacker by Grant was a bit discouraging, but Skye had made sure to put on a smile for him; as always. It did no good to let him see the frown, knowing that the agent would most likely not even bat an eyelash at the emotion. However, just because he’d said no didn’t mean she was giving up.

Having been on her way to his hotel room to try and talk to him once more, Skye caught sight of him leaving, fully clothed for the cold out door weather; he definitely was not catching up on his sleep as he’d told her previously.

Eyes narrowing slightly, she couldn’t help but follow after him, her focus solely set on finding out where in the world the agent was going on Christmas Eve. Most places were closed by now, anyways, so where could he be going?

Luckily for the hacker, she’d already been wearing a jacket, albeit a thin one, but a jacket nonetheless, the cool air that hit her was almost painful as she followed after Grant into the cold night, her arms moving to hug herself. Skye had found herself hoping they’d be gone from the area by now, never having been one to like snow too much. She didn’t hate it, but she could do without the cold part.

It wasn’t until Grant stepped into a pub that she became slightly confused, her brows furrowing slightly as she waited a moment or two to follow in. Skye was amazed that she’d made it this far without getting caught, a prideful feeling coming over her as she grabbed the door handle and pulled it open slowly, not wanting to alert anyone of her presence. The warm air that greeted her was just what she’d needed right then.

Seeing him at the bar, though, she quickly made her way to a secluded table and made sure her back was to him, not exactly sure what she was doing; scoping him out? Spying on him for no reason? Trying to be sneaky? All of the above? Regardless, Skye just hoped he didn’t see her, even as she turned her head slightly to get another look at him.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Last edited by Skye on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Skye

£ : 5017

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daisy Johnson

Post by Richard Yates on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:08 am

Accepted!! Great work!

£ : 5178

View user profile