I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Layla Pierce

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Layla Pierce

Post by Layla Pierce on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Layla Sophia Pierce

“Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Layla Sophia Pierce
Nicknames/Aliases:
Home Town: USA

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Marital Status: Widowed
Ethnicity: American
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Defining Features:
Face Claim: Emily Blunt

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality:
Layla was once a optimistic person whom tried to think about the bright side of everything, thing to see the positive things in life, but after the Bogotá incident, she has become a lot more depressed and see's that the world is a terrible place. She has a less than positive outlook on life a days. She is still a friendly person though and tries to keep up a smile whenever possible. She will try to help out others when possible, mostly to keep her mind off her past. She is dedicated to her new work as a nurse, it helps her forget about the Bogotá incident.

Layla is now extremely careful to avoid relapsing into her self destructive behavior. She is careful to avoid any activity which may cause her to relapse into many of her self destructive actions. She is terrified that she would relapse and that she would start her self destructive actions again. She knows that her previous actions were dangerous, that it harmed not only herself but she was also harming those whom cared about her.

Skills and Talents:

• Nurse training
  • Knows how to find a vein easily

Powers:

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents:
Alexander Pierce (Father)
Adrienne Collins (Mother, deceased)
Siblings:
None
Other Important Figures:
Albert Dillon (Husband, Deceased)
History:

Layla Sophia Pierce is the daughter of Alexander and Adrienne Pierce, her father is the Secretary of Defense for the United States of America. Layla had a fairly pleasant childhood and always looked up to her father, she also always strove to do her best. She always was a competitive person and always aimed for the top, most of the time she did get to the top at what she tries doing.

Layla's parents eventually got divorced when Layla was around three years old, and her mother got custody of her. Layla's mother was latter killed in a car accident with Layla in the car. Layla has since then has a slight phobia of being inside cars, she frequently has a uneasy feeling when she is in a car.

Layla met her husband when she was attending university, her father was less than pleased about her marriage. Her father believed that the marriage was simply a impulsive act and that she would eventually regret it. Layla had a slight falling out with her father over this, though they eventually reconciled.She attended Harvard University, while she believes she got into it by her own merit, it was her father whom ensured that she got into the university.

Layla latter went on to work for the US Embassy in Bogotá, Columbia as a political officer. While she was working there the embassy was taken over by the ELN. Layla was married to one of the marines whom guarded the Embassy and her husband was killed during the ELN's attack and capture of the Embassy. Layla blames herself for the death of her husband since she was the one whom convinced her father to pull some strings to get her husband assigned to the embassy at Bogotá.

After the Bogotá incident, Layla went on a path of self destruction. Layla had since the Bogotá incident become a alcoholic whom drank herself to oblivion nearly everyday, she started to show up at work drunk, and was eventually fired from her job even with her fathers connections. After she was fired, she had another falling out with her father when her father went on how disappointed he was with her, and offered to fly her back to the States. Layla and her father eventually got into a major argument and Layla went on to refuse any help from him.

Eventually Layla acquired a drug habit, and because said habit ran out of money. She then started to borrow money to fund her drug addiction. It turned out she became into debt with a drug cartel, this Drug cartel coerced her to help them bring drugs into the United State's when they found out she could not pay her debts lest they kill her for her debts. Layla agreed and was caught smuggling the drugs to the United States. Her father then used his powers and connections to mostly get Layla out of trouble.

Her father, Alexander Pierce used his connections to make sure that she would only have to serve a short prison sentence for her actions. Layla then came to realize how self destructive she was and once she got out she did her best to get her life back together. She decided that she wanted to help other people and decided to study on how to become a nurse, when her father found out, he used her connections to get her a job in SHIELD as a nurse, mainly so he could keep a eye on her, and ensure that she does not start self destructing again.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: John
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Too many
How Did You Find Us? Calypso

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample:

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Layla Pierce
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 7520

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Layla Pierce

Post by Svetlana Orlova on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Your first non-psychotic female - I am so proud, John. So proud :3 Anyhoo, accepted! Have fun, try not to make her too miserable too soon.

£ : 7555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top