I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Holy Water Cannot Help You Now // Greg Lestrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holy Water Cannot Help You Now // Greg Lestrade

Post by Amy Pond on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:33 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
she lives in a fairy tale
SOMEWHERE TOO FAR FOR US TO FIND
- - - - - - - - - -
Slumped in a leather armchair, long legs dangling over the side of the arm rest, Amy gave a sigh, closing her eyes for a moment. The blue-and-red lights of the police cars outside registered behind her closed eyes and the redhead wondered when Scotland Yard would finally release the crime scene and she could finally go. She'd screwed up, ever-so-badly, and all she wanted was to get out of this place and slink back to SHIELD's base, have a long shower and a nap, then go back to finding the goddamn creature that was the cause of all this mess.

She'd been tracking an alien. A Zygon, to be precise. An alien race who, just like every other alien race she'd met so far, were hell-bent on taking over Earth. They killed humans, using their skins as meat-suits for disguise. Amy had been tasked with finding them and stopping them, by any means necessary. The redhead had finally tracked it down to its apartment where tonight a party was being held, for it and four of his friends. Dressed in her trusty police outfit from kiss-o-gram days gone by, Amy had shown up as the night's entertainment. It all seemed pretty straight forward. Dance up against a few drunk males, slip the innocents some sleeping pills, kill the Zygon. Simple.

Except it hadn't been a Zygon. It had been a goddamn demon who had made its meat-suit drink a gallon of bleach right in front of his friends and Amy the moment it started suspecting her intentions. She shook her head, trying to get the horrific image of the youth retching as he died in front of her out of her mind. An involuntary shiver ran up her body and instinictively she pulled the blanket the paramedics had given her tighter around her shoulders.

She wondered how Gerald was doing. He must be missing his adoptive mama like crazy by now. Probably was worried too, poor thing. She'd left him in Sam's care, not trusting Dean at all to baby-sit. She really hoped that the detective who would be interviewing would get here soon so she could leave; she was extremely over this day.

- - - - - - - - - -
forgotten the taste and smell
OF A WORLD SHE'S LEFT BEHIND
- - - - - - - - - -
STATUS``: active
TAGGED``: greg lestrade
OUTFIT``: this
NOTES``: ---
LYRICS``: brick by boring brick by paramore
CREDIT``: made by TAYLYNOSAURUS REX! of caution 2.0. with a zillion and one edits by CALYPSO
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 7229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy Water Cannot Help You Now // Greg Lestrade

Post by Greg Lestrade on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Lestrade parked his car outside of a crime scene and got out of his car, he straightened out his suit, and held a cup of coffee in his hand, it was a late night and this call came in just as Lestrade's shift was about to end, but it did not matter, Lestrade had a job to do, and he was going to do it. The job was basically all he had left, he burned his relation with his ex-wife in a fit of rage after finding out about a affair from Sherlock, and at the same time he burned his relationship with his daughter. He now scared her after she saw the anger and the aggression that he displayed on his ex-wife in his fit of rage. Now all he had was his job, and his so called friends.

Lestrade approached the crime scene while he sipped coffee from the cup in his hand, he looked around the crime scene and then he noticed a red haired woman in a police uniform, Lestrade asked one of the constables about the woman and was told she was not actually a constable, damn, if they actually had a constable whom witnessed the scene, this case may have been alot better. This woman was impersonating a police constable? Lestrade asked, and the reply eh got was that the woman was a kiss o gram, well that's great, Lestrade thought with mild sarcasm. This was truly going to be amusing, it was not like Lestrade had enough crazy to deal, Sherlock and Anderson's attitudes were certainly a bit too lit crazy for the universe, it always has to add even more craziness and misery to his life.

Lestrade listened to the constable describe the situation to him, according to the constable, it seemed the victim drunk bleach. Bleach? How the hell did that happen? Can this case get any crazier? Lestrade thought once he finished listening to the details of the case, he then approached the red haired woman, Lestrade was slightly annoyed at this person, this person was basically making a mockery of the police force, god damn it. Lestrade was certainly not pleased at what was happening. He was certainly not pleased at the outfit she was wearing, but still, Lestrade would be polite when he speaks to this woman. It would be rude for him to anything otherwise, and Lestrade did not like being rude.

Lestrade approached the red headed woman and took a seat beside her, he then said in a polite and assuring tone, "Hello, I am Detective Inspector Gregory Lestrade, I know the situation right now may be traumatic for you, but I have to ask you a few questions regarding the situation, its all standard procedure ma'am so there is nothing you have to worry about." Lestrade was going to b polite and try to get as much information possible, the memory was freshest right now, and if he delayed, details get more and more confused.

Lestrade then took a sip from the cup of coffee in his hand and then he noticed that the red haired woman did not have something to drink, at this late of a hour, Lestrade needed her alert, if she started dozing off in his questioning, details may get messed up, thus Lestrade asked in a polite tone, "Its really late right now, do you want a cup of coffee or something else to drink? If you do I can ask a actual constable to go get you something." Then Lestrade noticed the slipped up in this conversation. He has accidentally spoken his disdain for the woman's outfit, a actual constable, well that's just great Greg, that's just great, any other mess ups you want to do? Ah the universe just loves to mess up your life.
Greg Lestrade
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 8048

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:32 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
The orange blanket around her shoulders slid to the floor as Amy stood up, laying in a crumpled heap. The redhead didn't even notice as she began to idly walk up and down the room trying to both stave off boredom and to relax. It wasn't that she was nervous or even worried about how the meeting and subsequent interview with the detective would go. She just couldn't stand waiting. She had waited way too much in her youth  for the Doctor and by this point she wasn't the patient sort that she had once been. Now waiting unnerved her.

Meandering towards the window, she pushed the curtain with her index finger so she could peek outside. A newcomer had come onto the scene and Amy studied him as he talked to a constable, looking him up and down. She guessed that he was the detective that they were all waiting upon. He was rather handsome, in an older sort of way. A slight smirk curled up the corner of her mouth as she stepped away from the curtain and went back to her seat, crossing one leg over the other as she sat down. She didn't exactly see why she had to stick around and give answers a second time when she'd already been questioned. But at least she'd have some eye-candy while she got interviewed, so there was a silver lining to this mess.

"Amy Pond," she replied in greeting, her voice steady and calm. She was never one to be a damsel in distress, even if she had just watched someone commit suicide by drinking bleach. Or be murdered by a manipulative demon, but as if the police were going to believe that. She almost wished that she'd taken the Winchester boys on the mission; at least if this had happened they could have all scarpered long before the police showed up. They all could have ret-coned the victims friends and vanished before Scotland Yard had arrived. But being the only one on the case, she wasn't quick enough to deal with the other guys before one had called the police. And not wanting to be Scotland Yard's number one suspect of the month, Amy had no choice but to stick around. "Please, don't call me ma'am. Makes me feel old," she added with a slight smile.

Her eyebrow rose at his comment about an actual constable getting her coffee or some other drink. An actual officer?! What the hell was that supposed to mean?! "Actually the Leadworth Constabulary decided it was time for a uniform change. They decided to give me the prototype to wear about, gauge reactions and all that," she shot back, a hint of snark in her tone and the slightest of smirks on her lips. All of Scotland Yard and I get lumped with judgmental one... Why not just get Fury in here while you're at it? "So fire away with the questions. I'd love to stay here all night and chat with you and your London boys, but I've got places to be."

- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
NOTES``: ---
CREDIT``: made by TAYLYNOSAURUS REX! of caution 2.0. with a zillion and one edits by CALYPSO
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Lestrade on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Great job Greg, you had achieved a friendly attitude with this woman, but his brief slight in wording had destroyed the friendliness between them. Great job Greg, great job, you just pulled a Anderson, or maybe even a Sherlock. You have just pulled a Anderson or Sherlock level of stupidity. Lestrade then took a sip from his cup of coffee and placed it down. Lestrade was not pleased at himself for the slip up and was mentally reprimanding himself, he needed to find a way to fix this situation, no matter his personal opinion on her attire. You should not have let personal feelings cause problems in your job, even if the person was basically making a mockery of the Scotland Yard.

"My apologies Miss Pond, it has been a long day, and this job is basically my life, so if my personal opinion on your outfit may seem offensive to you, but being sarcastic right now will not help you or anyone else, what I am doing to to try and find the killer." Lestrade said with his usual calm and polite tone, he was trying to regain control of the situation, regain control of the conversation and reestablish rapport with Miss Pond. Lestrade then added "Please, I am sure you are tired, so are you sure you do not want something to drink, I was out of line with my comment." Lestrade was genuine in everything he said, Lestrade let slip words that he did not mean to say due to the horrid shit his life had become.

"Standard questions Miss Pond, do you know the victim?" Lestrade started out, first with the easy ones, get this over, and when you are done interviewing these witnesses hopefully Forensic would finish up on the crime scene so he could enter and see what actually happened. Bleach, how the hell does someone drink bleach? Lestrade then picked up his cup of coffee once more and started to drink from it until he finished it and said "Final offer, do you want something to drink, I am going to get a constable to get me some coffee, if you want some, I will get him to get two cups of coffee."
Greg Lestrade
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 8048

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:22 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
"If anything, you should be flattered. I wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit that I didn't respect the profession of," she commented, brushing a fiery lock of hair from her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest. It might sound strange to him, but she was extremely picky about what costumes she wore when she had to do undercover kiss-o-gram. Just like when she'd actually used to do the job - just because it was sexy didn't necessarily mean that she'd wear it. A lot of girls in the agency had worn anything and everything (and the more revealing the better), but unlike them, Amy actually had standards. "But apology accepted," she added in a gentler, almost reluctant, tone.

When Greg stated that he just wanted to find the killer, Amy bit her tongue to keep herself from saying that he was wasting his time searching for a human killer. He wouldn't believe her anyway so why waste her breath only to look like a raving lunatic. Humans were such a blind race. She'd learnt that over the years she'd spent travelling with the Doctor. The signs of extraterrestrial life were in front of them and yet they completely ignored it. It must have been very blissful in their ignorance. "I've never met him before this evening," she replied with a mystified shrug. He really didn't need to know she'd been tracking the beast for over a week already. "I was just hired as the entertainment for the night," she added, continuing with the charade that she was indeed just a mere kiss-o-gram and wasn't in fact working for SHIELD. He may think lower of her because of her profession, but Amy didn't care. She had greater things weighing on her mind than whether or not a Scotland Yard detective thought highly of her or not. Like exactly how many more people would suffer tonight because she hadn't been able to kill the monster straight away. "Turn up dressed up, dance a little, kiss a few people, nothing major. It wasn't supposed to end up like this," she added, wrinkling her nose.

At the offer of coffee again, Amy's resolve shook. It was getting late and she was already beginning to feel the adrenaline rush wearing off and tiredness beginning to sink in. All she wanted to do is slink back to base and hide under her duvet, though she knew she'd have to at least make an attempt to find the escaped demon. The night was far from over. "Yeah, ok," she relented. She guessed he was also meaning it as some sort of peace-offering after his choice of words and she figured it was only polite to accept. "Thanks."

Leaning down she undid the straps on her heels and slipped her feet out, wriggling her toes before tucking her legs underneath her. She paused, deciding to test the waters and see how he'd react if she gave a not-so-logical hypothesis of what happened. "It was weird though," she began, feigning a look as if she'd just thought of something. "He was acting fine for most of the party. And then things got really strange. He left, saying he was going to get some drinks. Then comes back with a bottle of bleach and starts chugging at it like it's Cola. It's like he was...possessed or something..." Worst came to worst, she'd fall back on the fact that it was an exaggeration everyone used when crazy stuff happened.

- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
NOTES``: TO ANYONE READING ALONG, DISREGARD THIS POST. SINCE THE LAST AMY POST GOT CHANGED, THIS ONE HAS TO GET CHANGED TOO BUT CALY IS BLOODY LAZY
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Truth be told, Dean wasn't sure what had possessed him to come to England, aside from the fact it was an order from his superiors. He hated flying. Well, it wasn't even that he hated it. It was more like it was one of the few things he was deathly afraid of. He'd almost been possessed once because of the fact he'd been in an airplane. He'd been panicking so much that his brother had a bitch of a time, trying to get him to calm down. Even now, he was wondering just when he'd get to return home to the states for some much needed R&R.

He breathed deeply as he stepped out of his apartment and glanced down at his phone. He'd gotten a text from one of his superiors, asking him to check up on Amy. She'd been a witness to a demonic possession. Just great, just when he was starting to relax. He shivered and zipped his jacket up to ward off the cold. "Son of a bitch..." He muttered, shaking his head.

This wasn't awesome at all. It was actually quite the opposite. He grumbled under his breath and pushed his fingers through his hair. Work was work, however. He still couldn't believe that his superiors had the audacity to split him and his brother up. He knew that they were codependent or whatever but that shouldn't make much difference. They got stuff done and that should be the important thing.

He went outside and got into his Impala, driving the distance to Scotland Yard. While he drove, he blasted Metallica and tapped his fingers against the steering wheel. It was something that calmed him, to say the very least. He breathed deeply and when he finally arrived, he cut the engine and got out of the car. This was just ridiculous. "This is just fucking awesome..." He grumbled, shaking his head with disdain.

He made his way into the building and looked at Amy, blinking slightly and tilting his head. "Amy." He greeted her quietly, lowering his hand to her shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze. "How are you holding up? Is this dude giving you any trouble?" He queried, glancing toward Lestrade. For this dude's sake, he hoped not because he wasn't in the mood to be pissed off by some chump cop.
Dean Winchester

£ : 10026

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top