I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Job Found // Coulson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Job Found // Coulson

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:39 pm

That afternoon; Darcy had Received a call from a company known as S.H.I.E.L.D while she was visiting her aunt on her father's side in Hereford England. She was rather excited because she was finally getting a job. Or so she hoped. Telling her aunt she'd be back later that evening; she went to go find the place. When she did; she didn't realize how big it would be. "Holy shit..." she said softly staring with wide eyes. Darcy didn't know what to do. It was rather large; and she kept where she was.

Darcy looked at the number again  she said nothing and she called her Aunt to let her know where she was. "Yea. I'm at this place... its so freaking huge! You should see it!" she said exclaiming. "Not kidding! Its huge!! " she said walking through the grounds. Soon getting stopped. "Damn, Have to tell you about it later tonight... I'll be back home soon. Love yea" she said softly. Staring at the Guard; she looked at him. "Uh... I'm Darcy Lewis? I'm here.. to meet with someone named Phil Coulson?" she said staring at him.

Soon he guided her into the building after she was searched and she said nothing for a moment. "Easy there buddy" she muttered to herself. Once in the building she was told to sit down and she looked around. Then she looked at a man that seemed to come to her. "Are you? Are you Phil Coulson?" she asked suddenly staring at him saying nothing for several moment. Keeping where she was. She wore her coat and her little hat plus with a scarf around her neck but no glasses. Thank god for contacts. She looked at him and she said nothing for some time as she waited for him to speak.

{Hope this was okay now }

Back to top Go down

Re: Job Found // Coulson

Post by Phil Coulson on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Interviewing a new recruit, so that was his job for the day, Coulson thought as he walked to his office, he had been informed that the person he was supposed to interview had arrived. One Darcy Lewis, where had he heard that name before, Coulson thought as he walked, he knew he heard that name in the past, where was it? Coulson then arrived at his office and remembered where he had heard about Darcy Lewis before once he saw the person he was to interview. It was New Mexico, she worked as a intern for Doctor Jane Foster.

"Greetings Miss Lewis, have a seat, lets get this interview started." Coulson with a smile and walked over to a small fridge that was in his office and took out two cans of Pepsi, he then walked back to his desk. Coulson placed one of the two cans on the desk and offered it to Miss Lewis. Coulson then said "We met before, in New Mexico, now Miss Lewis, we are here to perform a interview for a position in SHIELD."

Coulson was not sure whom sent in the recommendation for Miss Lewis, or what her actual qualifications were, all he knew about her was that she was in the New Mexico incident. Coulson was also only doing this interview since every other agent qualified for this are on more important things. Thus Coulson was here to do this interview.
Phil Coulson
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 6908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:25 am

While she sat there; she patiently waited for the man to come interview her. She fiddled with her phone and she looked up a Guard who told her to shut it off. She gave him a look and rolled her eyes and did as she was told. She sighed and she looked around. Hearing a voice; she looked over at the man and she slowly stood.

"Hey! Your the creep who stole my friend's stuff!" she said suddenly staring at him. "Thanks for finally returning it to her; she was kinda bugged that you took all her backups." she muttered eyeing him. Darcy followed him to his office; and she sat down and she looked at him. "Thanks" she said to him some time later and took the pepsi. Opening it up and taking a sip and she looked over at him. "I remember you as well... " she muttered to him.

Darcy stared at him for sometime and there was an awkward silence with her. Staring at her she said nothing for a bit and she watched him. "Oh! Before we get started; is it possible to get a new taser?" she asked staring at him. "Because my old one broke somehow. Not exactly sure how; but... its broken. It will not work again.." she told him. "I can show it to you after the interview" she stated to him as she crossed her legs and she watched him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Coulson on Mon May 12, 2014 1:43 am

"No, you will not be given a new tazer miss Lewis, you are here for a job interview." Coulson said maintaining his polite exterior and tone, but in reality he was less than pleased at Miss Lewis. Her current attitude was disrespectful and did not seem to understand the gravity of the situation. She was interviewing for a position in SHIELD, a organization that only accepted the best and brightest, and her attitude made it seem like she was a mall. "Tazers would not be allowed on SHIELD grounds, you are interviewing for SHIELD's science division thus you will not be allowed to carry weapons on you while on SHIELD grounds, and please take this conversation seriously, you are not interviewing for you local 7-11."

"As for your friends stuff, no SHIELD did not steal it, we confiscated it, in the name of global security, we are allowed to do it." Coulson said in his usual polite tone while taking a sip from his can of Pepsi, he then added, "I would also advise you to speak in a more respectful manner, I am more understanding of such attitudes than most of the agents employed here, if you were doing this interview with some other agent, you would have likely just doomed yourself to great pain and suffering." Coulson was referring to practically any of the other senior agents, but at the same time he thought of Maria and knew things would have become quite unpleasant just now if Maria was here.
Phil Coulson
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 6908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2014 3:55 am

Hearing the fact that Darcy would not be given a new Taser; she muttered underneath her breath. "Damn" she cursed to herself. Hoping he would not have heard that. She needed a new one. Perhaps the batteries were dead and she didn't know that. Darcy would check that out later after this interview. Staring up at Coulson again she said nothing and she heard him speak again. "7-11?" she repeated. "What does that mean really? I'm not used to these certain codes yet" she told him. Soon she opened up her drink and she took a sip of it. Staring at him she said nothing and she nodded her head. "Alright.." she told him once she heard that it wouldn't be allowed to be on the grounds of this place.

"Well you did take them without permission; you could have asked Jane..." she muttered looking at him. Darcy soon fixed her glasses; and she looked at him once more. "Of course; I'll take this conversation seriously; I mean.. I do want to work for you interesting people. " she told him. Soon she looked at him and she said nothing for a moment and she sat back saying nothing for a moment.

Darcy looked at him and she said nothing only nodded. Silence remained with her as she waited for him to ask more things. She looked up at him and then out the window. Unsure of if she was allowed to speak or not. Darcy looked over at him and she watched him for several moments.

[[Sorry for the late reply. This isn't my best work but it'll get better. ]].

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top