I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Casey Padraig Gilmore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casey Padraig Gilmore

Post by Casey Gilmore on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Casey Padraig Gilmore

"Nil penna usus" (Not the quill but its use, family motto)

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Casey Padraig Gilmore
Nicknames/Aliases: Gil, Paddy (close friends only)
Home Town: Belfast, Northern Ireland

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: heterosexual
Marital Status: married
Ethnicity: Irish
Eye Colour: green
Hair Colour: light brown
Defining Features: scar on chest from an exploding shell
Face Claim: Ben McKenzie

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: Casey is stern, but fair, as a marine and agent he is disciplined and honest. He is also a devout Catholic and as such he has a strong moral compass. He only shoots to defend himself and only when he has no option left him.  Being Irish, Casey is stubborn and has a gruff exterior, but genuinely cares about those around him and is fiercely loyal to his family, friends and to SHIELD.  Though he follows the rules, Casey has no qualms about bending them to get the job done.  The one thing Casey fears the most is losing someone close to him.  While highly intelligent, Casey is level headed and has much common sense.    

Skills and Talents: Marksmanship, fluent in Latin, Hebrew, Arabic, Irish, German, hand to hand combat (Krav Magar, Bartitsu), reading people/verbal judo, fieldcraft/tracking skills, engineering
Powers: none

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: Patrick and Maggie Gilmore
Siblings: Sean Gilmore (brother), Siobhan Gilmore (sister)
Other Important Figures: Ailisa Gilmore (wife), Adam and Conor Gilmore (sons), Chloe Gilmore (daughter), Padraig and Rachel Gilmore (grandparents)
History: Born to middle class parents in Belfast, Casey Gilmore was the youngest of three children.  While growing up, it was clear that Casey had a strong sense of adventure.  While he was in school, Casey learned that his mom served in the Royal Navy as an intel officer while his dad was in the Royal Marines.  Upon discovering this, Casey made up his mind to join the Royal Navy when he grew up.  He worked hard in school, graduating top of his class after completing his A-Levels.  After graduating, he entered Queen's University Belfast where in three years he would earn degrees in Psychology and Electrical Engineering.  Upon obtaining these degrees, Casey entered the Britannia Royal Naval College, graduating top of his class once again.  After leaving BRNC, Casey went into the Royal Marines where he would specialize as an Intelligence Officer.

In the fleet, Casey would prove himself to be a capable and competent officer, both in combat and in the intelligence arena.  Not long after a mission to the Middle East, Casey was 'recuted' by SHIELD to be an agent.  Casey worked his way up the ranks quickly not long after coming on board.  Not long after becoming a Senior Agent, Casey was informed that rookie Kim Possable would be shadowing him.  Casey was uneasy at first, but nevertheless took the task of being Kim's senior agent with the same dedication that he showed in everything he did.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: Edward
Contact Information: private message
Other Characters: N/A
How Did You Find Us? link from a friend

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: This is compulsory for all canon characters. OC's can opt out. The sample should reflect what an average length post of yours looks like.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Last edited by Casey Gilmore on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Casey Gilmore

£ : 8549

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Padraig Gilmore

Post by Svetlana Orlova on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Agent Gilmore nice to mee- *pager goes off* Let's do coffee some time. When I don't have to go dig out a bullet out of someone's leg *cheerily waves and dashes off*

~*~
Accepted! Edward, hi, it's been forever! Welcome to the site and hope you have fun here. Any questions, let us know Smile

£ : 7540

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:43 pm

*nods* Agreed Ms. Orlova

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Agreed, thanks for the welcome Smile, I'll keep that in mind
Casey Gilmore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:03 am

@Casey Gilmore wrote:
Casey Padraig Gilmore

"Nil penna usus" (Not the quill but its use, family motto)

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Casey Padraig Gilmore
Nicknames/Aliases: Gil, Paddy (close friends only)
Home Town: Belfast, Northern Ireland

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: heterosexual
Marital Status: married
Ethnicity: Irish
Eye Colour: green
Hair Colour: light brown
Defining Features: scar on chest from an exploding shell
Face Claim: Ben McKenzie

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: Casey is stern, but fair, as a marine and agent he is disciplined and honest. He is also a devout Catholic and as such he has a strong moral compass. He only shoots to defend himself and only when he has no option left him.  Being Irish, Casey is stubborn and has a gruff exterior, but genuinely cares about those around him and is fiercely loyal to his family, friends and to SHIELD.  Though he follows the rules, Casey has no qualms about bending them to get the job done.  The one thing Casey fears the most is losing someone close to him.  While highly intelligent, Casey is level headed and has much common sense.    

Skills and Talents: Marksmanship, fluent in Latin, Hebrew, Arabic, Irish, German, hand to hand combat (Krav Magar, Bartitsu), reading people/verbal judo, fieldcraft/tracking skills, engineering
Powers: none

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: Patrick and Maggie Gilmore
Siblings: Sean Gilmore (brother), Siobhan Gilmore (sister)
Other Important Figures: Ailisa Gilmore (wife), Adam and Conor Gilmore (sons), Chloe Gilmore (daughter), Padraig and Rachel Gilmore (grandparents)
History: Born to middle class parents in Belfast, Casey Gilmore was the youngest of three children.  While growing up, it was clear that Casey had a strong sense of adventure.  While he was in school, Casey learned that his mom served in the Royal Navy as an intel officer while his dad was in the Royal Marines.  Upon discovering this, Casey made up his mind to join the Royal Navy when he grew up.  He worked hard in school, graduating top of his class after completing his A-Levels.  After graduating, he entered Queen's University Belfast where in three years he would earn degrees in Psychology and Electrical Engineering.  Upon obtaining these degrees, Casey entered the Britannia Royal Naval College, graduating top of his class once again.  After leaving BRNC, Casey went into the Royal Marines where he would specialize as an Intelligence Officer.

In the fleet, Casey would prove himself to be a capable and competent officer, both in combat and in the intelligence arena.  Not long after a mission to the Middle East, Casey was 'recuted' by SHIELD to be an agent.  Casey worked his way up the ranks quickly not long after coming on board.  Not long after becoming a Senior Agent, Casey was informed that rookie Kim Possable would be shadowing him.  Casey was uneasy at first, but nevertheless took the task of being Kim's senior agent with the same dedication that he showed in everything he did.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: Edward
Contact Information: private message
Other Characters: N/A
How Did You Find Us? link from a friend

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: This is compulsory for all canon characters. OC's can opt out. The sample should reflect what an average length post of yours looks like.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Last edited by Casey Gilmore on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Casey Gilmore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 am

welcome Agent Gilmore. It's good to see you. I'll be your pain in the butt for a while now Wink

~ ~ ~ ~
Glad you joined Smile
Kim Possible

£ : 8403

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Same here Ms. Possible, as long as you learn there won't be a problem

~~~~~~~~~
I'm glad to Wink
Casey Gilmore