I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Patience Moran

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patience Moran

Post by Patience Moran on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Patience Moran

“Heil HYDRA”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Patience Aubrey Moran
Nicknames/Aliases:
Home Town: Boscombe Valley

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Ethnicity: Canadian
Eye Colour:Blue
Hair Colour:Blonde
Defining Features:
Face Claim:A.J Cook

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality:
Patience Moran is a quiet and calm person most of the time, operating with deadly efficiency, she has a tendency to advocate for the use of excessive violence as the solution to problems. Patience will use the method that maximizes efficiency and violence, too much violence will hinder efficiency and that is just as bad as too little violence in the solution. Patience does not tolerate idiocy of any kind infront of her, and is quick to correct and continuously berate those she find acting like idiots and dumb asses.

Patience is fanatically loyal to HYDRA and its goals, this mentality had been drilled into her mind since her childhood by her father. Any questioning of HYDRA's order's is strictly out of her mind, she is terrified of failing to live up to her father and his goals, which means failing to live up to HYDRA and its goals. This fanaticism has carried over to her work for S.H.I.E.L.D, she simply disguises her loyalty and fanaticism to HYDRA as loyalty and fanaticism to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Skills and Talents:

• Usage of Firearms
  • Hand to hand combat
  • Filling paperwork
  • Deception
  • Infiltration

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: Albert Moran(deceased), Rosaline Moran(deceased)
Siblings:
Other Important Figures: Sebastian Moran (Cousin)
History:

Patience Aubrey Moran is the daughter of Albert and Rosaline Moran, she was born in Boscombe Valley, Alberta. Albert Moran worked as a scientist for the Strategic Scientific Reserve, or the S.S.R, the precursor to S.H.I.E.L.D and the project which Captain America operated with. Latter on Albert joined up with S.H.I.E.L.D, once it was was created to replace the S.S.R. Albert was latter inducted into HYDRA after being assessed and was deemed a possible candidate for HYDRA's reconstruction within S.H.I.E.L.D. Patience's childhood was spent being groomed by her father as the next generation for HYDRA's infiltration into S.H.I.E.L.D. Patience spent most of her childhood doing everything she could to please her father, whom had since his inductment into HYDRA became a high ranking S.H.I.E.L.D and HYDRA operative.

Patience had worked as a agent for the Canadian Secret Intelligence Service or CSIS for a couple of years before her talent, and the training that her father had intentionally forced on her got her to S.H.I.E.L.D's attention, it was then she was recruited into S.H.I.E.L.D. By then however, Patience's father was already dead, and she had mostly forgotten about HYDRA, as she was trained to do. She would barely think about her true HYDRA colours unless she hears or see's' HYDRA's activation message when it intends to strike.

Patience's work in S.H.I.E.L.D had been exemplary, her training was that of a field operatives but at the same time she was a talented bureaucrat. Her work as a S.H.I.E.L.D field agent had been characterized by efficiency in speed and success, but at the same time it was characterized by the excessive use of violence in the termination of problems. It was due to this, S.H.I.E.L.D had moved her to work as a instructor for the trainees. Patience was also reassigned from this position, she still displayed tendencies to use excessive violence against S.H.I.E.L.D trainee's and claimed they deserved it for being inefficient and for being dumb asses.

It was here she came to the attention of the Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D, Maria Hill whom saw a kindred spirit in her, and offered her a job as her secretary due to Patience's qualifications as a bureaucrat as well as a field agent. Patience quickly agreed, she also saw the Deputy Director as a person whom she could understand, and a more sinister reason for acceepting was that she could then operate as HYDRA's mole and operative whom would monitor the actions of the Deputy Director.
Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: John
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Too many
How Did You Find Us? Cal

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: This is compulsory for all canon characters. OC's can opt out. The sample should reflect what an average length post of yours looks like.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Last edited by Patience Moran on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Patience Moran
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 8000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Patience Moran

Post by Svetlana Orlova on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Agent Moran, hi. I'd like to schedule an evening appointment with Deputy Director Hill. I have vodka and explosives. We're gonna make things go boom. You're most welcome to join us *grins*

~*~
Accepted! This'll be interesting. She's been moved to the appropriate group. Have fun terrorising the rookies with Maria!

£ : 7560

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top