I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

SKYLAR JD LEE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SKYLAR JD LEE

Post by Skylar Lee on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:11 am

Skylar JD Lee

“I can't be broken because there are no shards to hold me together...”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Skylar Jared Daniel Lee-Scott
   Nicknames/Aliases: Sky / JD
   Home Town: Honolulu, Hawaii

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human/Mutant
   Sexual Preference: both, but mostly boys
   Marital Status: Widower/Single
   Ethnicity: Hawaiian Kiwi
   Eye Colour: Blue
   Hair Colour: Blonde
   Defining Features: Curly blonde hair, blue eyes and cute smile.
Scar on his back from car crash. Another one along his left forearm from second incident.
Tattoo of a windsurfer on left outer ankle. Tattoo of a beach landscape between shoulder blades.
Number of hospital bracelets on right wrist.
   Face Claim: Paul Walker

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: Friendly and open, but can let his mouth run wild. Sky loves speed. And his world revolves around fast cars and speedy driving, and usually escaping police.
He's kind of a bad boy but with a good heart.
Skylar is coming from a place that once gave him freedom, feeling of safety and lots of love. But London changed and challenged him to show his dark side.
And his dark side is one full of mischief and challenge. He likes to play with people and often humiliates them. This dark side has not always been there so prominent, it used to be less wild.
Although not outright intentionally Sky sometimes manages to do number of bad things. That mostly happens unknowingly, by accident.

Skylar isn't normally one to be shy. He's used to say what he thinks and isn't afraid to speak up. Mostly it leads to arguments and often fights that even had involved police.
Yes, police has been along for the ride almost since he was born. Some are friends but others enemies.
But Sky tries to not hold grudges. At least not for long, unless it's something really serious.

Skills and Talents: Moving things with his thoughts. Levitation.
Reckless driving. Depth diving.
Surfing, windsurfing, other water sports.
Martial arts.
Guitar play.
   Powers: Telekinesis.

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: Angeline Lee and Thomas Scott (deceased)
   Siblings: Rain Leanne Jay (sister, younger), Graden Alastair Hazel (brother, older)
   Other Important Figures: Tobby (first boyfriend), Tommy (partner, deceased)
   History: Born into a world of love and joy. His parents were hippies and believed their ideals.
Sky is the middle kid, he has a younger sister (5 years younger) and an older brother (11 years older).
His childhood was spent in happy oblivion and not the smallest worry of anything.
However, upon reaching more conscious age little boy started to realize the world around their little happy world.

One day he was sent to school but there Sky realized it really wasn't a place for him. Classes too boring and other kids too mean. But to make his point Skylar started to pull pranks on his teachers and fight against bullies. Always being an active, athletic kid he managed to avoid most physical fights. But he was skilled enough to win over lots of fist fights using martial arts techniques his father had taught.

And really, his parents made sure their kids were well educated but at the same time free in their minds and spirits.
Rain was taught in martial arts and dance. She was widely introduced with gymnastics and also great with water sports- kite surfing especially.
Graden has wide knowledge in culinary and martial arts. He's most skilled at wake-board.
But Skylar loves surfing and windsurfing the most. He also has martial arts training, like his siblings, and he's rather into cars.

Skylar had fairly adventurous life at school and despite tough early years his attitude had changed that in later years as his classmates and friends saw how actually fun he was.

In junior high Sky first came to a realization he liked boys more than girls, and he wasn't shy about it. And to his own surprise nobody was judging or being against, actually they had accepted and Sky found out he wasn't the only one like that.

However his first relationship didn't end up well and Sky broke up eventually.

In high school, after a surfing accident, Sky met his love of life.
After high school graduation they moved in together and planned to marry somehow. For couple years they got by fine- Sky competing in various water sports events, Tommy bartending and painting.

One day Sky discovered he wasn't like the rest of people around. Something was different but he wasn't sure what until the day the car he was driving crashed and both, he and Tommy, died. But Skylar was the only one whose heart started beating again.

Almost year later, after long recovery, Sky returned his life but never really enjoyed it again.
One day he just woke up and packed his stuff, bought plane ticket to New Zealand and tried to start new life. Two years later he suffered from lightning strike and learned the truth about himself. Year later, after therapy sessions and some training Skylar once again packed up, got on a plane and left for new start.
He did. In England, London.
Despite small physical issue- occasional muscle contractions in neck, left hand and leg (from lightning)- Skylar does just fine. He works whatever jobs get in his way, mostly tuning cars for races, participates in illegal and legal races, occasionally joins in rowing,  and secretly exercise his mutant part. Whenever boredom is too much he does something to entertain himself. And most of the time drives like a lunatic.
There's also some insurance money part he received when his parents got considered dead. But Sky knows them too good to believe. Their plane was reported crashing above Amazon and believed burned down with everyone on board. But only Sky believes they simply decided to have a vacation in jungle as they always wanted, and they knew how to leave their children not without a support. And they all had their own lives now so Sky just keeps thinking his parents just took off to fullfill their dream knowing everyone is okay and on their own, a rather smart and planned move that makes him only smile whenever someone tries to say otherwise.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: Ev
   Contact Information: PM + all the other rubbish
   Other Characters: Castiel, Cade Foster, Michelle Foster
   How Did You Find Us? Caly...

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample:  Naw..

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
   Edits by Miss Calypso

Last edited by Skylar Lee on Sat May 31, 2014 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Skylar Lee

£ : 7877

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SKYLAR JD LEE

Post by Svetlana Orlova on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:42 pm

You wouldn't believe how amazing it is to see a fellow Kiwi so far away from our Land of Sheep, Rugby, and Kiwifruit *grins and laughs* Let's do coffee some time.

~*~
He's a Kiwi!! Very Happy He is instantly oh-so-freakin' awesome xD Anyhoo...! Accepted! Very Happy Have fun with your new boy and remember to add him to all the appropriate lists :3

£ : 7275

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Lee on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:09 am

Oh it really is. Especially with this weather *laughs*
Oh yeah, we should do coffee together *winks*

~~~~★★★~~~~~~~

LOL
I couldn't resist. My muse just tumbled onto me with a basket full of chocolate xD

Right. I keep forgetting.
Skylar Lee

£ : 7877

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top