I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Missions List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missions List

Post by Svetlana Orlova on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:08 am

NOTE: All these missions can be taken up by smaller groups, in which case the pay-out will be better. Players receive not only a pay-out at the end of the topic, but also money from posting.

A mission can be done in two ways: either one of us admins can help you with a mission plot or you play it out entirely between yourselves. Once you've finished a mission, let us know and the funds will be added to your account.

Reply in this topic with the mission you want, what characters are involved (or if it's an open topic), and whether you'd like to be assigned a case by an admin (i.e. we pick an awesome random plot for you.

Agents that go two months without a case will get a random case assigned to them and will only get half of the pay-out if the topic is completed.

Key: Bold=cost; italics=pay-out (both the cost and the pay-out is divided between the amount of players participating).

Missions Up To Three Players:
Assassination: 180 // 360
Civil Rights: 90 // 180
Cyber Crime: 60 // 120
Murder: 210 // 420
Kidnapping: 150 // 300
White-Collar Crime: 120 // 240

Missions Up To Five Players:
Alien Races: 300 // 600
Counter-espionage: 330 // 660
Counter-proliferation: 330 // 660
Domestic Terrorism: 360 // 720
Drug Trafficking Ring: 210 // 420
Heroes Vs Villains (Heroes vs NPCs): 510 // 1020
Heroes Vs Villains (Player vs Player): 570 // 1140
Human Trafficking Ring: 210 // 420
International Terrorism: 480 // 960
Organized Crime : 390 // 780
Serial Killer: 210 // 420
Supernatural Creatures: 300 // 600
Violent Crime: 360 // 720
Weapons of Mass Destruction: 450 // 900
Weapons Trafficking: 210 // 420

These are just some generic missions. If you have any more in mind to add to the list, let me know! I'd love to have more ideas to post up Smile

On top of these, we will have monthly missions which change every month and random missions that will pop up from time to time that you can enter in.

If you don't have enough RP money yet, you can still buy a mission. However you'll go into negative figures and you'll have to work it off by rp-ing.

Have fun! Very Happy

£ : 7560

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top